Get Here (Before Dune Moves)

'Get Here' by Oleta Adams
You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway
You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravan, cross the desert like a Sahara man
I don't care how you get here, just - get here if you can
There are hills and mountains between us
Always something to get over
If I had my way, surely you would be closer
I need you closer

There are hills and mountains between you and your loved one, it’s very true. Sometime it's sand dune between the two lovers,dune can be moved by
saltation, sand storm wind and water overnight. Your journey and distance to reach her will be changed. Unexpected detours will be learnt , somehow. But, please keep believing in the power of love, it all begins with you.